_ YO TALK STATION
We are hiring
Who we are
Yo Talk was established in May 2014, formerly known as Yaffle English. We are always proud that we work and live with goals. The biggest goal of Yo Talk is to help more Vietnamese people become who can use English as a second primary language. With the professionalism, dedication, and enthusiasm we are committed to bringing the best experience and quality to each student who believes in us.
● Small class sizes (core classes have a maximum of 5 students).
● A modern and effective approach to language learning.
● Comprehensive teaching materials.
Join us today
To become one of our member at Yo Talk Station, applicants must be native English speakers and have
- B.Ed/ PGCE/ BA in TESOL, TEFL, or Applied Linguistics OR
- a university degree (BA or higher) with English language teaching qualifications (CELTA or equivalent TEFL)
- weekday evening and weekend availability
To be eligible for the Teaching Assistant position, applicants must be Vietnamese nationals and
- be university students with good communication skills in English (English language major is preferred)
- have weekday evening (Mon/Wed or Tue/Thu 5-9pm) and full weekend availability (Sat/Sun morning & afternoon)
- confidence to deal with the adults